How does McTimoney help the animal?
McTimoney can help to relieve pain and restore range of movement after injury, perhaps due to:
- A fall and or slip when being ridden or when turned out
- A collision with another horse or solid object
- Getting cast in the stable.
Other problems may develop over a longer period, these include:
- Conformational and or foot balance issues
- Saddle fitting or biting / teeth problems
- An unbalanced rider and/or training issues.
When should I seek help (remember always to ask your vets permission beforehand).
- Unexplained deterioration in usual performance
- Sore or cold backs, uneven pressure from saddles & saddles that slip to one side
- Stiffness on one rein, and or difficulty striking off into, or maintaining canter
- Unexplained resistances such as bucking, rearing, napping, refusing to jump etc .
- Uneven development or wastage of muscles
- Unlevel, especially behind and uneven wear of shoes.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Please remember always to seek your Vets permission before you book a McTimoney Treatment. This a legal requirement and should I feel that the treatment does not achieve the expected results or that it is not suitable for your animal I will refer the horse / pony back to your vet.